SLC Commercial – Agents
- Jeffrey D. ChamberlinPresident/Broker, CCIM, SIORTop Sales Broker – Jeffrey D. Chamberlin – SLC Commercial
Top Sales Broker – Jeffrey D. Chamberlin
Chamberlin has brokered commercial real estate on the Treasure Coast since 1989. He specializes in retail & industrial properties. His education and banking background, along with his CCIM and SIOR designations, allow him to service elite corporate, institutional & national accounts. He is particularly adept in representing developers seeking to bring their retail, industrial, commercial & residential developments to the market. He serves on the developer’s team from the project’s inception through its lease-up or sellout. He provides critical input regarding siting, access, product types, pricing and other areas affecting marketability.
Jeff is a community leader, and has served on many not for profit boards & committees. He is a past President of the Business Development Board of Martin County, and is a founding member of the Commercial Society of the Research Coast.
A native Floridian born and raised in Martin & Palm Beach Counties, Drew provides the company with over 35 years of active experience in all aspects of commercial real estate brokerage. He is a past president of the REALTOR Association of Martin County. He has represented, sold & leased properties for and to banking institutions, large & small national retailers, government agencies and many individual investors. He specializes in land sales & acquisition, development, retail sales & leasing.
Mike Yurocko, a native Floridian and University of Florida alumnus, is a Vice President and Qualifying Broker for SLC Commercial. He has maintained a Florida Real Estate license since the 1970’s. A resident of the Treasure Coast since 2004 after relocating from the Tampa Bay area, he entered commercial real estate full time in 2005 and joined SLC Commercial in 2007.
His early business experience began in banking followed by a successful career in the medical device industry, where he was the top producer for over 20 years at a market leading medical device manufacturer. Subsequently, he started a successful medical distribution and service company and retired from the medical industry in 2005.
Mike is actively involved in a wide range of commercial real estate services that include site selection for new and infill retail development, investment asset sales for a wide range of property types including retail, industrial, office, multi-family, and leasing of retail, office, and industrial property.
A member of the CCIM Institute, he served as 2012 Vice President and 2013 President of the CCIM East Coast District of Florida.
Mike’s career experiences along with solid entrepreneurial and financial skills qualify him to offer a high level of representation to his clients and potential prospects.
Carol Bush joined the SLC Commercial team in 2013 and specializes in sales and leasing of office, retail and bank-owned properties in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast. With more than 30 years of experience representing private and institutional clients, Carol has handled a wide range of commercial properties from retail centers to vacant land for development. In recent years, she has been very successful handling the disposition of Bank-owned and foreclosed properties for several local and national financial institutions.
Carol’s background includes banking positions at Fidelity Federal Bank & Trust and National City Bank where she handled facility planning and due diligence for new site locations, as well as property management of bank-owned properties. Her experience also includes serving as a Court-appointed Receiver and Bankruptcy Trustee for distressed properties.
Having earned her designation as a Certified Property Manager from the Institute of Real Estate Management in 1988, Carol subsequently earned her CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation in 2002. She has been very active in the real estate community as a Past President of the South Florida IREM Chapter, member of the Board of Directors of the CCIM Florida Chapter East Coast District, a member of ICSC, Institute Affiliate of the National Association of Realtors and an active member of CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women).
Carol's hard work and tenacity were recognized by the Realtors' Commercial Alliance when awarded the prestigious "Top Deal of the Year" Award in 2011 and 2013.
Carol is dedicated to professionalism, integrity and “creating value” for her clients.
Paula moved from Ohio to the Treasure Coast area in 1988 after graduating from Kent State University with a fine and professional arts degree. She has 10 years experience as a designer for landscape architects in the Treasure Coast area. She specialized in site planning, land planning, permitting and development planning. Paula’s previous experience in printing and graphic design has helped her in assisting SLC Commercial associates and brokers with property marketing and sales.
Ken Martin has been involved in commercial real estate brokerage since he began his second career in 2002. His previous experience was in the restaurant industry for 20+ years as a multi-unit operations and management supervisor. He attended the University of Oklahoma in the early 80's.
From the start of his career with SLC Commercial in 2004, Ken has completed hundreds of transactions including both sales and leasing of retail, office, and industrial real estate. Ken's scope of sales experience is broad, from small industrial sales and leasing to large multi-million dollar shopping centers. His primary focus is industrial real estate, typically maintaining a listing inventory of over $10M in assets for sale.
Ken achieved the prestigious CCIM designation in 2007 just 18 months after beginning the program. Ken's Mentor and "Coach", John Auld, CCIM helped him successfully learn and apply concepts and theories in the CCIM curriculum and ultimately completed the required volume of transactions to qualify.
Ken also become involved in his community through an appointment by the City of Port St. Lucie as a member of the Code Enforcement Board in 2008. In 2009, he was appointed by the City Council as a PSL Planning and Zoning Board member. In this position Ken is able to gain a better understanding of the overall community and he continues to work to improve the City of Port St Lucie.
Ken is an Accredited Commercial Property Manager (ACoM) for SLC Commercial. In addition to commercial sales, Ken also has extensive leasing experience for retail, office and industrial properties. Ken was owner of two mortgage brokerage/banking firms for over 28 years. His experience covers all areas of mortgage finance, REO management including renovations, leasing and liquidation, mortgage servicing and wholesale warehouse line administration. Ken is a Summa Cum Laude Graduate of the City University of New York, John Jay College. Ken is also a founding member and two time past President for the largest business networking group on the Treasure Coast; United Business Partners.
- Christine SkurkaVice President/BrokerTop Leasing Broker – Christine Skurka – SLC Commercial
Top Leasing Broker – Christine Skurka
Christine Skurka was raised in Fort Lauderdale and relocated to Port St. Lucie in 2003. Since 2005, she has been on the appraisal side of the commercial real estate industry and joined SLC Commercial in 2014.
She focuses on all phases of commercial real estate sales, leasing and development. She is involved in her community through her City Council appointment as a member of the City of Port St. Lucie Planning and Zoning Board. Her diverse background is an asset when providing clients with an honest and accurate assessment of the market, development/feasibility analysis and highest/best use analysis.
She has a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing from Florida Atlantic University. Along with her Real Estate Sales Associate License, she also is a state registered Trainee Appraiser. Christine is also a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers. Christine is a results driven professional committed to serving the needs of her clients with integrity and professionalism.
Patty has been a licensed broker in Florida since 1981. Her current focus is sales and leasing commercial properties including retail, office, industrial, and vacant land.
Patty joined SLC in 2010 after working for NAI Rauch, Weaver, Norfleet, Kurtz and Co., where she focused on commercial sales and leasing since 2001.
Patty has taken extensive coursework toward earning a CCIM designation.
Patty has been a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) since 2012.
Al Cicchese has been a part of SLC Commercial for three years and possesses over 40 years of experience in the commercial real estate business. Prior to joining SLC Commercial, Al owned a brokerage company, Crown Real Estate & Management Group. He has vast knowledge of the Florida markets.
He graduated from the University of Massachusetts with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Al is a veteran of the US Navy.
Al specializes in retail development and site location with a major emphasis in commercial brokerage for investors, developers, and national tenants expanding in the Florida area. He is an active member in the International Council of Shopping Centers.
Terry is a commercial/agricultural investment specialist with over 49 years experience in engineering, development and general contracting.
His experience includes development of upscale residential and commercial real estate in Florida, Puerto Rico and Tennessee. He specializes in land brokerage, land development and agricultural properties in the Indian River District. Terry’s other focus is commercial/ development land and income properties, along with financial analysis and preparation of bank finance packages for income properties.
Terry is a graduate of Virginia Polytechnic Institute with a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, and is a state certified general contractor and engineer.
He served as 2015 President of CCIM East Coast District, 2017 Vice President of Operations - CCIM Florida Chaper, Vice President, Treasurer and Director of the Realtors Association of Indian River County, Chairman and founder of the Historic Downtown Vero Beach Economic Development Zone, and 3-time past President of Main Street Vero Beach. Currently he serves as 2018 Vice President of Operations for the CCIM Florida Chapter, Director of the CCIM East Coast District, and is a member of the Vero Beach Economic Development Zone Committee.
Terry has been recognized in "Who's Who in American Engineering and Science", "Who's Who in America" and “Who's Who in the World".
Tyler Raynes has recently joined SLC Commercial, as an Associate. Raynes will specialize primarily in industrial, office and retail properties in the Martin County market.
Raynes is a product of Martin County High School, and attended Florida State University. Having spent some time in the commercial fishing business in Alaska, Tyler is no stranger to hard work. Tyler also has considerable sales experience, with several years in building products sales. Tyler’s father, Bob Raynes, is a prominent local land use and zoning attorney. Tyler enjoys scuba diving, hiking, audiobooks and Sunday family dinners.
“Tyler brings a youthful energy and familiarity with technology that is critical to the industry today”, said Chamberlin. “Also, as Tyler was raised here, few agents know the local market dynamics like he does”, said Chamberlin.
- Cooper Osteen was born and raised in Fort Pierce, Florida. His real estate career began in 2007 when he joined his father’s real estate appraisal company, Osteen Appraisal Services, Inc. Cooper trained under his father, a longtime MAI, and eventually became the “go to guy” for the company’s complex property analyses. During his tenure at Osteen Appraisal, whose primary client base is lenders, Cooper established valuable relationships and gained an understanding of the debt world. He maintains an active State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser license and is an active member/owner of Osteen Appraisal Services Inc.Cooper obtained his Florida sales license in 2010 and formed Reef to Ranch Real Estate in 2015, along with his wife Carrie. Carrie has taken on the managing broker role at Reef to Ranch Real Estate in order to allow Cooper to fully pursue his commercial brokerage career at SLC Commercial.Through his background in the industry, Cooper brings a wealth of knowledge and analytical skill to the table. This, combined with a genuine enthusiasm for building rewarding relationships between members of the market, places Cooper in an excellent position to bring value as a broker/advisor. Throughout 2018, Cooper has been focused on commercial land and new development carrying out a large-scale site selection project along the east coast and Central Florida.Cooper received his BS degree from the University of Mississippi where he was also a member of the 2005 SEC Championship baseball team. Cooper played two seasons of professional baseball as a member of the Philadelphia Phillies organization.In Spring Training 2007, he was awarded the prestigious Bill Giles award.
- Jaime Chamberlin is a native of Martin County. She attended Jensen Beach High School, where she was a state champion volleyball player. After graduating from Florida State University, where she completed a Bachelor of Science in Marketing, she joined NAI Merin Hunter Codman, specializing in the leasing of commercial buildings in Palm Beach County and represented both Landlords and Tenants. Jaime is currently part of Jeff Chamberlin’s listing and sales team at SLC Commercial.
John Auld, CCIM, specializes in industrial buildings, land, and income properties. John has spent more than 35 years marketing commercial real estate and managing property in Florida and Vermont.
Among his significant transactions are representing the Miller Group, selling St. Lucie Business Park; representing a trust, selling Glendale Commons Town Homes (80 finished units); representing the City of Port St. Lucie; sold 20 acres in Midway Commerce Park to Cox Lumber.
John has served as Treasurer of the St. Lucie Association of REALTORS, President of the Economic Development Council of St. Lucie County, Outlook Conference Chair of the East Coast Florida CCIM District, as well as a member of the community advisory boards for Seacoast Bank in St. Lucie County and City National Bank of Miami. John is currently Vice President of the St Lucie River Chapter of the Sons of the American Revolution.
He is a long time soccer and lacrosse referee and remains active on the Treasure Coast. John has a BA from Brown University, and a MA from the University of Rhode Island.
- Pamela Delgado-Burt heads up our Property Management Division. In this role, she is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management and operations of a number of office, retail and industrial properties located in Martin, St. Lucie County and surrounding areas. With more than seven years of property management experience, Pamela has managed all types of commercial properties. She has strong administrative skills, a deep knowledge of contracts and property accounting, and excellent communication skills. She is responsible for leasing, preparing property budgets, and overseeing tenant relations. Prior to obtaining her current position with SLC Commercial, Pamela was a property manager with Treasure Coast Commercial Real Estate and Inland Diversified. Pamela is formerly a Certified Florida Evaluator, state registered Trainee Appraiser and member of the International Association of Assessing Officers. She currently holds a Real Estate Sales Associates License.
- Liz works in our Property Management Division as the Assistant Property Manager, with duties of financial reporting, site inspections, tenant correspondence, and much more. Liz works with the leasing team on amendments and renewals, tenant move-ins and move outs, and vendor contracts. Liz also supports the property manager with new acquisitions and dispositions. Liz has developed critical skills in all aspects of property management, and is active in the day-to-day management and operations of multiple office, retail and industrial properties located in Martin, St. Lucie County and surrounding areas. Liz graduated Cum Laude with a B.S. in Organizational Leadership from Manhattan College in Riverdale, NY and worked as an Associate Engineer for Entergy Corporation in the commercial nuclear power industry. She also has several years of experience professionally translating and transcribing Spanish to English in support of various government projects in New York. Her technical and leadership experience, excellent communications skills and fluency in both reading and writing in Spanish makes her a valuable asset to the team.